Wednesday, April 06, 2011

You are a smelly pirate hooker!

Hey Gang!

So im doing a little Blog Page resurrection here.  If you click on the 'Follow" my blog button it helps with sponsorship so DO IT.  I am starting a little game in which my blog title is going to be a movie quote and if you can guess the movie/character I will award a prize.  The last post was a write up I did for the Cherry Blossom Classic for the team web site.  That was our first serious race of the season and I think we worked out some bugs while still having a decent race.  Im going to be posting weekly music updates and you can download them for your spring bicycle jams or daily commute or whenever you listen to rockin jams.  For now I would like to share a video series called "Behind the Barriers" by Sam Smith which follows J-Pow (Jeremy Powers) during the 2010 cyclocross season.  J-Pow is definitely one of my favourite cycling personalities.  Here is a video:


"Behind The Barriers" Episode 3 from Behind The Barriers on Vimeo.


The full 14 episode series is available here:

http://www.behindthebarriers.com/

Cody

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous3:43 PM

    Anchor man
    too easy there Broski

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice work Anonymous..no prize for you if you keep that under cover agent business up.

    ReplyDelete